Office Visits: The initial evaluation is an in-depth consultation that includes taking thorough medical and psychiatric histories and psychiatric examination. You will complete diagnostic screening tools for depression, anxiety, bipolar, PTSD and other psychiatric disorders as needed.
If indicated, your evaluation will also include a detailed addiction history, urine drug screen and American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) placement program evaluation that is used to create a comprehensive and individualized recovery plan.
A treatment plan including medication options, medical and blood tests and referrals to other specialists and therapists will be formulated for you.
- $390- Initial Evaluation
- $190 – Follow-up office visits
Home Outpatient MD Supervised Detox Care: Patients who are being detoxed at home from alcohol or drugs need daily monitoring by Dr. Kittay during the early phases of their treatment. These are usually by phone or in the office. The doctor is usually in contact with you twice a day, and if needed more often to discuss any medical questions or concerns you may have.
- $100 – MD Outpatient Alcohol Detox Care per day
- $100 – MD Outpatient Opioid Detox Care per day
Payments – We Accept:
- We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, Debit cards, HSA (Health Savings Account), Flex Plan cards or Cash. We do not accept Amex or Checks.
- You are encouraged to pay ahead at any time using our convenient secure On-Line Payment methods.
- Payment is always due at the time of service.