- Our fundamental operating principle is the belief that Addiction is a treatable medical and psychological disorder that can be successfully treated for long term recovery;
- People with alcohol and substance addictions are not defined by these brain diseases, and should not be stigmatized by being labeled as addicts;
- People with addictions can get sober, and live productive and fulfilling lives in the community.
- Provide the highest level of community based outpatient Addiction Medicine and Psychiatric services that are also compassionate, caring and nurturing.
- Treat the whole person and focuses on healing the mind, body, and spirit.
- Use treatments rooted in a medical model that to deliver state-of-the-art addiction medicine, psychiatry and psychological treatments;
- Practice best medical practices and personalized medicine to facilitate positive outcomes.
Outpatient Treatment – refers to those programs where the individual attends appointments and/or meetings during the course of the day with no stay at a facility overnight. This allows the individual to maintain the normal “flow” of their daily lives in work, family, and friends.
Dr. Kittay’s medical model uses Science based evidence to make clinical decisions for patient care: from evaluation- to treatment – to aftercare. Effective, accessible and proven medicine associated with sustained recovery is the cornerstone of treatment